Sunday 23 October 2011

YO

HULLOO
I've decided to start afresh and breath some new life into this blog, so out with the old and in with the new. Thanks to all those who've ever left comments on here (epecially Marcello Vignali!), it's always appreciated I'll post some new stuff up shortly, I'm currently getting my portfolio together for the CTN Animation Expo in LA next month. I went last year and highly recommend it. I'm heading to San Francisco the week before the Expo to visit Pixar! Those who know me will know all too well that this is something I've been hoping to do for years. It's the animation version of Willy Wonkers factory afterall! I'm hoping to get some other studio visits in whilst I'm over there.
I visited Dreamworks and Nickelodeon last November...so Disney, I'm looking squarely at you this time!
Cheers peeps
Owen

3 comments:

Jeff Epp said...

Hi Owen,

It was fun meeting you at CTN, we all had a good laugh. Really like the Cowboy stuff you have in your portfolio. What kind of beer is on tap at the GR Gin House? Take Care,

Ricky Rose said...

Project Management Online Help The leading assignment help UK firm offers state of the art services to its clients with a promise of delivering all the required work well within the deadline.

Ricky Rose said...

SAS Homework Help John arnold is an academic writer of the Dissertation-Guidance. Who writes quality academic papers for students to help them in accomplishing their goals.